Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Out of the Closet

In lieu of an about section (still TK, as we say in the biz), I present a look at one of your writers: me! The magazine was nice enough to commission a photographer to take my portrait for this bit, the first time I've ever been on a Contributors page. Check it out on page 88 of the October W, which is probably not still on stands, so instead check out the November's Art Issue instead. It has a lot of cool stuff in it, including good art and fat models! Here is me, sitting on leaf-strewn concrete in a Lower East Side housing complex:



Back with real content at some point....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

completely SASSY! love it, cat-d-o-double-g. Quite a long bio too (which is of course excellent. Bees in bonnets and all that). So you're always working on your fashion blog, yet you never add updates? Hmmmm. I'm also giggling over the thought of you sitting down comfortably in the middle of a LES street.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...