Monday, May 28, 2007

Fantasy Shopping the eLuxury Sale

My friend Michelle alerted me to a new favorie Internetty pastime: fantasy shopping! In this fun game, you simply add to your cart all the items on a site you wish you could have. I tried it out at the eLuxury sale, but I think I need a little practice. I maintained a semi-frugal attitude and only added reasonably affordable things. My total was just $1,864. Here's what I racked up:



Montauk medium satchel, $139. Did Tamron blog this already? If so, she's convinced me. A nice clean-lined, classic-looking bag.



Marc by Marc Jacobs patent ribbon wedge ballerina shoe, $207. I'm normally anti-patent, but there's something soft-looking about the material, plus the delectable wackiness of the shoe itself...



Marc by Marc Jacobs wild rose-print dress, $199. This would look so cute on someone with, uh, good posture.



Juicy Couture embroidered canvas coat, $269.



Marc by Marc Jacobs pintuck sleeveless top, $95.





Edun Sage straight-leg jeans, $79.



Ella Moss Sabrina dress, $79. That front panel of nonruffled hem is a little strange. I don't quite get it. But I love that the braided belt is included. I just can never be bothered with belts.



Robert Rodriguez ruffled sheath dress, $179.



Ella Moss Newport flutter-sleeve dress, $62. I sure do seem to love Ella Moss!



Marc by Marc Jacobs stretch canvas crop pants, $105. Feel the breeze!



Bailey 44 side-twist tee, $59. More like this, please.



Marc by Marc Jacobs Quintana jersey dress, $149.



Ella Moss Garrett dress, $89. This would be purr-fect for a wedding. I may just pick it up for the next one on my calendar....



Diesel Wonnha 60D jeans, $154. These look so comfortable and effortlesslyl stylish. Down with skinnies!

And that's all she wrote, folks. Stay tuned for the next edition of...Fantasy Shopping! (said in game-show-host voice, of course...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...