Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall Might-Haves

Okay, I'm ready for fall. Bring on the boots, bags and closed-toe shoes! Now if only my bank account were as ready as I am. Let's start with boots....



I think these are my favorite boots in this post, thus they go at the top. So funky... Terra Plana "Aspen" boot, $129.89. Size-36 ladies, you're in luck? Me, not.



Second fave: Farylrobin "Tara" boot in Redwood, on sale for $108.79.



Frye "Bella-Hi Flower Fringe" boot, on sale for $219.89. Yeah, I dunno about these. But sorta maybe, right? Kinda western with a twist? Yes/no?



Here's a better Frye offering. Frye "Nora" pull-on boots, $298. Love them unequivocally. Never sure about the mid-calf height, though.



Another: Frye "Mildred" Engineer boots, $298. In "sapphire." Dig.



Had I the $220 and the willingness to spend it, I'd totally get these Charlotte Ronson "Angelika" leather wedge boots, lined in shearling, to replace my worn-out fake Uggs.



Natural Comfort "Goali" suede boots, $199.95. Very simple shape but cool nonetheless. They also come in plum, which I would have shown but it's sorta hard to tell the color.



Here's a more detailed ankle-boot version: Style&co. "Elia" ankle boot, $89.



Chie Mahara keyhole booties, $540. I'm always a little flummoxed by ankle boots, but these are so awesome.

It's also been ages since I dropped more than, say, $20 on a bag. It might be time for one of these:



Kenneth Cole "Give Me Space" satchel, $118.50. Again, simple and cool. I sure do need a nice basic-but-not-too-basic black bag, and this may fit the bill.



The Sak "Dakota" hobo bag, $159. This is just gorgeous and looks to be just the right amount of slouchy. Possibly a little too shiny, though.



And here is the type of bag I always fall for: Bright color, interesting shape. Love it!! Lucky Brand "Leather Flap" hobo bag, $188.

Moving on to shoes:



Zinc "Nini" peep-toe pump, $94. T-lo may have blogged this before, but hell, it's still cute. And crazy-looking! 4.5 inch heels, good God. Also in burgundy and black.



Chinese Laundry "Trenton" pump, $69. These are so cute! Rounded toe, low heel, patent leather. Could these be my new "I don't feel like wearing sweaty rain boots" rain shoes?



Dolce Vita "Stella" croc pumps, $138. These are beautiful. Don't try to tell me it ain't so. Also in lovely bone and brown.



Gotta love wedges, always: Frye "Heather" button wedge, $188.

Finally, your retarded item of the week:



Marc by Marc Jacobs mary jane boots, $725. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey and howzabout the high heel ankle boots that Tyra and Sienna have been wearing? love. those.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...