Friday, February 27, 2009

Awesome Sale Stuff from Stewart + Brown

Stewart + Brown, you know 'em? Makers of my favey-fave tote bag pretty much ever. Organic pioneers, they say. I believe 'em. Why not? As is my wont, I checked out their sale stuff and only their sale stuff. My findings:



Love birds tote bag, $24. Oh, hey, look at that! An awesome tote bag. Mine's in a different color and pattern but I can assure you it is a superstrong weave, nice and roomy, and has a very useful pocket, in addition to being crazy cute. Recommended!



Ruffle slip dress, $89. Love those ruffles! With a pastel cardi and some kicky sandals, J.Crew better watch its back.





Collar scoop dress, $78. You can't really see the cute notched collar on the printed version, but it's still cool. Red ain't available, sadly.



Loopy tee, $42. How freakin' awesome is this? I really can't imagine anyone NOT liking this. Unless that person's name is "anonymous."

Happy Friday, everyone!

8 comments:

Sal said...

Ach! Those dresses are darling.

Tamron Lohan said...

Ha. ANONZORZ!
I do LIKE the shirt for sure, but boobers wise, ain't cuttin it. it falls RIGHT into the necessary-bra zone!!!!

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

really? i thought you could still wear a bra with it. just scrunch the straps over to the side!

Tamron Lohan said...

Um, have you SEEN these straps!?!??

Robin said...

LOVE that top! I feel like it'd work with a nubra or something fussy like that...

Robo said...

OMG why must you show me this awesome stuff just as I put myself on a no-buy until JUNE?! Grumble grumble.

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

I myself am on a no-buy (or at least no-buy-non-wedding-related). Blogging helps.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...