Sunday, February 01, 2009

Temperley London Sale At Blue & Cream!

After a tastacular brunch with Beauty Blogging Junkie's Amber and Eye4Style's Dina, I stopped into one of my favorite boutiques -- Blue & Cream.

People, get there now because they're having a fantastic sale on some fantastic Temperley London pieces. By fantastic, I'm meaning 50% off, and I'm also meaning the Tempest Tunic in black. My apologies because I CANNOT find a shot of it in black, but you get the idea -- it's a beautiful knit tunic embellished with metallic threading and STUDS, and you KNOW how I feel about studs. It's phenoms:



And Blue & Cream's got both the black and the white Tempest tunic for around $500 or so. (Or get it at MyTheresa.com.) Seriously. I desperately want it to wear this to my rehearsal dinner, even though we don't even have a wedding date set yet, but we're assuming it'll be in the winter, so one could also assume the rehearsal will be in the winter too, right? Totally thinking ahead... And I will SO need a nice warm dress!

Or... I could just go back, get it, (I LOVE a great deal), and wear it to fashion week NOW and pat myself on the well-dressed back for getting another wear out of it. Or you could go buy it and I could live vicariously through you. Anyway, point is, Blue & Cream = amazing sale right now, I <3 Blue & Cream and Temperely London.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...