Monday, April 27, 2009

The $1 Million Peacock Wedding Dress

I don't really care if the ENTIRE PEACOCK POPULATION needs to be become extinct in order for me to own this peacock dress, exhibited at a wedding expo at in China. I just WANT it. Main factor deterrent -- I don't have 2000+ peacocks. Other issue: I don't have $1.5 million dollars. Minor setbacks. Actually, no, I don't want it. It's sorta scary looking, and it makes me feel like we all owe peacocks a major apology. I just wanted to make that joke about the entire peacock population becoming extinct to make one dress.

Witness the horror yourself at LuxuryLaunches. Or, check out more reasonable peacock fashions, dresses and accessories.

4 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

It's gorgeous...but I keep thinking about poor little naked peacocks!

Unknown said...

luckily, you don't have to pluck the little guys for their eyelet feathers. they produce them every year to look "extra sexy" for some single hens! then they shed them naturally...so wish away!

Aub said...

you and i both know that was not a joke, if you could hav this dress you would! ;D lol

parul said...

you are such a merciless girl on this earth!just imagine if you would have been a peacock and your feathers would have been stripped off your body, how would have you felt?and you all are calculating their pain in just mere $1 million dollar!god save those peacocks souls!:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...