Friday, September 11, 2009

Boot of the Day

Oh yeah, y'all. It's fall, and I'm alllllmost embracing it. At least, I'm embracing it while I think of fun fall fashion items...like boots! Now that the wedding spending is out of the way (phew! I can shop again!), I'm in the market for at least one new pair. (Also in the market for an apartment with more closet space, but I digress...)

First up for consideration? These, combining vintage-like details with a sturdy, comfy-looking construction:



Franco Sarto "Teluride" boots, $204.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my god, I have a pair almost exactly like those that I got from J.Jill about five years ago. Loved those boots...

JR said...

Just got these from Zappos.com and LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I've been looking for the perfect mix between rugged and feminine, and this is it for me. Wouldn't have known about them until I read your post. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...