Thursday, December 03, 2009

... Whereas This Parrot Skirt Is Awesome

TWO parrot posts in one DAY? Are parrots the new peacocks?

($84, Where Are You Now Josie, Asos.com)
This bright blue-and-bright-pink (one of my favorite color combos, btw) parrot skirt is the cutest thing I've seen all week, beside surprised kitty.

Oh, and speaking of skirts, I just bought the following foil leopard print skirt from Asos.com. I posted about it not long ago after finding it on Oli.co.uk -- and lamented that site's no-USA-shipping policy -- and a friendly FashionBinge reader alerted me to its availability on Asos.com. Each one teach one, i say!

($59, Rare, Asos.com)

2 comments:

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

Love BOTH of those skirts! You are having a good-taste day!

the Un-Conventionalist said...

Wishing I was in the parrot/parakeet skirt... with surprised kitty running around the room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...