Friday, September 10, 2010

I Bought It: Ugg Clog Boots

Welp, it happened. I succumbed to clogs. Uh, and Uggs. In one fell swoop. I had time to kill before a hair appointment yesterday, so I wandered into a shoe store I'd never been in on Smith Street in Brooklyn. And, flush with fall fever, I purchased these clog boots:




UGG Lynnea clog boots in espresso suede, $180. I agonized over the color for a while, and determined that since I have no chocolate-colored boots, I should get them in chocolate, and plus, the brown were just speaking to me. I really freakin' love these boots!

But, I have a QUESTION: I now see they come in black leather, too, which they didn't have in the store.


Should I return them and get the black leather ones from Zappos? More versatile? More practical weather-wise? Or too ubiquitous a color in my closet? Weigh in, please!

13 comments:

Danielle said...

The second one is really cute! The black leather one doesn't really look as cute though.

Wabi Sabi said...

No to the black.

Mika said...

I really like the black leather ones! But if you have a lot of black leather I would keep the chocolate ones, they'll look so adorable with jeans.

Keiko Love said...

the black leather > brown suede.
<3

Dark Blue Jeans said...

when i read the title i thought OMG WHAT A TRAGEDY.
but I do actually like them :)

very chanel last season

http://dark-blue-jeans.blogspot.com

firefly said...

I like the brown boots pulled up, because the heel looks less chunky more sleek. Plus, neutrals are big again for fall!

fireflyworks.blogspot.com

copperkitten said...

Stay with the brown it is much cuter and equally versatile as black.
http://copperkitten.wordpress.com/

Gnome 1 said...

I absolutely love the ones in the second photo. LOVE them! I guess it's Tamron who has the issue with brown footwear?

Gnome 1 said...

Oh wait...I just realized those are two pictures of the same boot. Oops! Anyway, did I mention I love them?

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOGG!!! follow me sometime at cabstyle.blogspot.com

THX!!

MMStarshine said...

OMG I must have these boots. I think I could wear them with every single thing I own. Thanks for giving me a new obsession! (I like the espresso)

C said...

I actually really love UGGs.. I know they're in the top 5 category for guy turnoffs but I think they're damn cute! And comfy! Lol cute blog btw :)

Tracey said...

I like the brown better but I hate the limited use my suede shoes get in the fall and winter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...