Thursday, June 09, 2011

Gryson / Olivia Harris New York Sample Sale: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

WATCH yourself. There's a Gryson/ Olivia Harris sample sale, and that's a good thing and a potential financial pitfall as well. Her handbags are LEGIT. (Background: Gryson is designer Joy Gryson's line, and Olivia Harris is named after her daughter. It's her edgier line, which is probably why I EFFING LOVE IT!)

I bought my Olivia Harris black Patch tote at Bloomingdale's last year, and it's one of the soundest investments I've made since I started my effing 401K. I've barely looked at enough bag since. Okay, lie, but it's such a perfect everyday bag -- roomy, well-made, and gorgeous -- that I've barely been tempted by other bags. I call it my motorcycle bag, since it's basically a motorcycle jacket that morphed into a bag.

($545, Olivia Harris, Shopoliviaharris.com)
WHEN: 
Wednesday, June 22  +  Thursday, June 23
11 am - 6pm

WHERE:
180 Varick Street
Suite 916

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...