Sunday, January 22, 2012

Garnier's BB Cream Foundation Will Give You The Skin You Should've Been Born With

I mean that in the nicest way possible. But if we all were in possession of the skin we should've been born with, I wouldn't be writing this, and you wouldn't be reading it. Okay, with that caveat out of the way, I'll admit I usually avoid foundation unless I'm having rosacea issues (jealous much?), which I do occasionally. But I was kinda intrigued by BB Cream when it landed on my desk.

So, here's the thing about Garnier BB Cream: It's rich, but there's no bottom-of-the-McDonald's-bag grease factor at all, blends like a boss, and evens out redness or whatever else ails you, so to speak. And, best of all, it doesn't give you wet-paint face (you know, like those foundations that are so thick you look like someone slapped you in the face with a paintbrush utterly covered in latex paint/ see also: cream cheese face), which is just a horrifying feeling.
$12.99, Garnierusa.com
Ladies (and guys who wear foundation), I've been guilty of feeling suspicious and skeptical of drugstore foundation, but Garnier BB Cream left my skin far more radiant than my regular face. It's the easiest, most idiot-proof foundation I've ever used next to Giorgio Armani Face Fabric. Here's how it works: JUST PUT IT ON. DIRECTLY ONTO YOUR FACE. Not too much. Just a few dabs. (It comes in just two shades -- light/medium and medium/deep, so universally speaking, you probably can't screw this up much.) BOOM. Bask in that glow, try not to get pregnant.

1 comment:

Robo said...

Um, GREAT call on this BB cream. Got it last night, put it on my face today, and wowzers. I almost look photoshopped. Love that it has SPF and smells delightful, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...