Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Want This Vintage Scrabble Set For Some Reason

Restoration Hardware has a little holiday source book/ holiday shoppe general store of, like, ye olde nostalgic treasures and trinkets, and this vintage (repro) Scrabble game made of all wood errything is amongst their offerings. I have no idea why, but I kind of want it. I barely play Scrabble (and I'm not even as good as it as I should be), but it appeals to the post-modern analog gamer in me. Oh, fun fact: The guy who invented Scrabble had the unfortunate last name of "Butts." Strangely, knowing that only makes me want this vintage edition even more for some reason.

$199, Restoration Hardware


1 comment:

Anna G said...

I want this game also! it would be so cute to pull out during a game night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...