Friday, July 06, 2007

Dress Obsessed + Then Some!

I'm hording dresses like your grandma hordes Christmas half-broken ornaments from the '70s.
Here they are, in reverse order of affordability, plus some other stuff below the dress jump-off.


SUGAR DADDY WITH A BLACK AMEX:
($497, Anna Sui, Net-a-Porter)
It's a wee bit Heidi Of The Mountains, but it's also gorgeous.


($386, Temperley London, Saks Fifth Avenue)
I fear I already posted this, but if so, it merits a revisiting. Sooo perfect.


($357, Dahl, Shopbop)
A-dahl-able. Har.


($345, Diane von Furstenberg, Net-a-porter.com)
Love the little-girl-ishness.


($312, Harkham, Couturecandy.com)
So effing sexy and slimming. (You know. Because this chick's a real whale.)


MAKE OUT FOR MONEY
($299, Lauren Moffat, Revolveclothing.com)
Wish there were a better photo of this. Anyway, it'd look gorge with some dark tights in coooolah weather.


($275, Tocca)
Totes pretty. Love the classy turquoise and brown.


($268,. BCBG, Macy's)
Really purdy, but I'm not sure it's worth the price. Also, recently I made an online purchase of dress with ruched sleeves and it ended up making ye olde chest look even bigger. Bew. So I guess the whole point is, I have no clue why I picked this.


($266, What Comes Around Goes Around, ActiveEndeavors.com)
This is half ridiculously costumey, half super comfy looking. Too bad it only comes in "Nicole Richie."


($220, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, Activeendeavors.com)
When I look back at photos of me as a toddler, whenever I was sitting on my parents' bed or something, the sheets always looked sorta like this. Despite that, I still love this pillowcase-looking frock.


($191, Lauren Moffatt, Shopbop)
See above.


($184, Tibi, Net-a-Porter)
Possibly one of my faves. I love the Marimekko-like print.


DEBIT CARD SWIPEITY SWIPER!
(Apprx $90 USD, TopShop.com)
So fun. I'd love to see this in grass green. Love the '80s snaps.


($78, Sweet Pea by Stacy Frati, Dillards)
Very cute, but that girl's eye is sorta freaking me out a bit.


($78, Trovata, Activeendeavors)
I may've posted this before too, but I bet it's cheaper than it was before! Again, loves the Virginia Johnson-esque pwint.


($26, Fashionjunkee.com)
Another cute bi-seasonal piece.


Okay. Here's some random shit, starting with a... MORTS
($226, Trovata, Activeendeavors.com)
A true don't-you-dare denim nightmare.


NON-MORTSES
($895, Temperley London, eBay)
A gorgeous work of art that's almost exactly the same price as my rent!


($365, Tracy Reese, Dianiboutique.com)
Also artful.


(Top $76; Bottom, $80, Juicy Couture, Bloomingdale's)
Lovely bikini!


($16.90, Abas, Nordstrom)
I really like this in white.


SALE!
Finally, GoClothing.com is going outta bidnez. Sucky for them, best for you, because the whole damn joint's on sale. Here's what I boughted:
($30, Joe's Jeans)
Oh shit! Joe's Jeans for $30! In charcoal, no less!!


($13, Paul Frank)
Green and black = underutilized combo.


($9, Fresh Karma)
Now go forth and spend!

2 comments:

gilda said...

i just had to say that i have that heidi-anna sui dress and i love it to death!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the pillow case dress too. It's strangely appealing.

And that girl's eye is *totally* freaky. Argh, matey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...