Friday, July 13, 2007

Mad Hattin'

Thinking further about my upcoming beach vacation, it occurs to me that I may need a hat. Something to keep my hair color intact (cause don't they always say too much sun and chlorine will damage it?), and to shade my face (keep away, wrinkles!) in the hours of sun worship I'll be engaging in. I'm not really a hat girl, but it seems advisable in this case.



Kangol "Casual" seersucker hat, $35. Kinda funky, no? But one problem with buying hats online: no way to know what size your noggin is!



This'd go with anything: Anthropologie "Sun Swirl" hat, $78. Kinda old-ladyish, but hey, at least it's not a straw hat.



I don't really want to rock a straw hat OR a fedora, but this fits into both categories and is the first one of either I've considered: Brooklyn Industries straw fedora, $36. Something about the wacky colors in the ribbon, I think.



This is also technically a fedora, but I like it. I think. Anthropologie "Beachcomber" fedora, $29.95. It'd do, anyway. Actually I don't really care for it, but it's slim pickin's out there, folks!



And this is a little too floppy (my goodness, I am like Goldilocks today!): Hat Attack wide-brim hat with piping from Diane's Beachwear, $55, and Oprah-approved!



Hat Attack green leaf-print linen sun hat, $33. Getting there? Not sure. I think I just don't like floppy hats. I'm glad we've all learned this valuable lesson today.

Tee, these are just too funny: a selection of flap hats. Looking at these is practically guaranteed to make you giggle. I guess the flap is supposed to protect your neck?



Yellow flap hat, $14.99.

Ah, shit, I'll just ask my brother to bring me an extra baseball cap. Hey Steve ('cause I'm so sure you're reading), got anything like these?



Hurley One & Only hat, $19.99.



Roxy Eleanor hat, $24.00.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The green one gets my vote. Love the piping and the crossover ribbon.

Anonymous said...

MAX AND CHLOE HAS A 15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE! THE CODE IS: MJ15 AND CAN BE APPLIED TO ALL MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING SALE!!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...