Friday, October 19, 2007

Feelin' Dat Friday!

Things I am SERIOUSLY feeling on a fabulous Friday:

($650, Miu Miu, Net-a-porter.com)
They're like a curry they're so hot.



($650, Chloe, Net-a-porter.com)
Normally I'd find these too chunky, but right now I find them gorgeous.



($68, Verte for Judi Rosen, Goodbaduglynyc.com)
Luuuuurve this comfy-lookin' tote (if a tote can be comfy... which it totes can). It reminds me a tad of my beloved Paul's Boutique peacock bag, which, despite an unfortunate incident in Vegas between the bag's canvas material, plastic zipper and a lit cigarette, which had deleterious results, has been resurrected! Thanks local tailor guy! ... And speaking of Paul's Boutique, PLEASE tell me the backpack isn't actually coming back.


Refinery29.com, from whence I lovingly "borrowed" the image above, did a round-up of WOOD's amazing wood and plastic pieces. I covet them all. Goodbaduglynyc.com has someahdem.


1 comment:

christine said...

can't decide if those chloe' boots are totally cute or totally herman munster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...