Thursday, March 06, 2008

RAWR! Animal Print Accessories!

I gots the jungle feber, yo, and I caught it from these gorgeous animal print bangles.

($738, Hidgalo)
Lovely, but un poco mucho dinero for me.

Some cute dupes:

($68, Kenneth Jay Lane, Bloomingdale's)
Ah, Kenneth Jay Lane. KJ. One of my fave costume jewelry peeps. "The old work horse" (for any of you Waiting For Guffman fans.)



($38, Home Shopping Network)
Hm! HSN! Who knew?



($17.34, Asos.com)
Not quite animal print, yet subtly safari!



($30, Betsey Johnson, Macy's)
You know that feeling of waning willpower, when you tell yourself you're only got stop at two pieces of pizza but then you house two more even though you know you "oughtn't"? That's basically the same warning that's going off in whichever part of my brain houses "online shopping," telling me that I'm gonna be buying these even though I probably shouldn't.


($1.80, Asos.com)
Sadly, that voice might even compel me to buy this -- it's a shower cap (and, if you refer to my no-shampoo manifesto, I do use shower caps on the regz) . With a cow print. AND devil horns. Because I can actually appreciate that they took it THAT far.


($34.50, Gap)
($34.50, Gap)
Not that you'd ever DARE to wear your animal print accessories with your Gap giraffe print bikini, but just so you know... it's out there. So cute. I wish I knew what sound a giraffe makes so I could throw that up there.

K. I'm 'Bingin' and bouncin'! Bye!

4 comments:

WendyB said...

The Hildago bracelet is really nice.

Brooke said...

OMG, love, love, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv the shower cap. And of course I luuuuuuv everything and anything by Kenneth Jay Lane.

Buying the shower cap now.

Tamar said...

LOL @ Brooke! Awesome.

shopaphilia said...

Yay for giraffe print bikini!

I love the bangles from ASOS too. Very earthy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...