Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Finally Met mark.

And seriously, we got along FAMOUSLY, I tell you. I got this mark. (the Avon-for-cool-kids spin-off line) lip gloss in a Makeup Alley swap -- it's a Shine Tube Hook-Up Lip Gloss in Butter Cream, but it looks like this one is an older product. Its newer iteration is Buttercreme Brioche -- which sounds much fancier:


Anyway, it's a really light neutral-goldish shade that basically just illuminates and enhances your lips with a light shiny glaze. It reminds me a bit of Stila's Lip Glaze in Vanilla, but honestly, I like mark. better (sorry, Stila!), as it's lighter and not as goopy and sticky. And, not to mention, it's way cheaper.

I couldn't find a photo of the product itself, but the swatch is above. Here's the same product in Crème Caramel:
($5, mark.)
I'd also deffo like to try the Sugared Almond -- you get a free connector to attach both products together when you buy two -- and for $5 each, I think I WILL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...