Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Binge and the Beautiful: Bill Blass Fall 2008


Maybe it's because... when I went outside this afternoon, it had just rained. The sky was an overcast and muted grey, the hydrangeas were bursting into full-on shocking pink mode, and the towering trees were Astroturf green. The whole brilliantly beautiful scene looked freshly painted. Maybe it's because I'm listening to Fleet Foxes. But the rich jewel tones of this look from the Bill Blass Fall '08 collection (designed by Peter Som) are singing me the moody blues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this show!

I've seen it at ftv.com
there are a lot of fashion shows on this site.

(the link for the specific show: http://www.ftv.com/fashion/page.php?P=743&SearchString=bill )

enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...