Friday, May 02, 2008

She Pushed You Out of Her Vagina

The least you can do is get your mom a nice prezzie for her special day, next Sunday. You know you buy yourself enough stuff. Some ideas:



Gap cropped cardigan, $39.50. I bought two of these yesterday, one in a fun geranium color and the other in versatile cream. Uh, for myself. I think I might get my mom these:







I don't know about yours, but my mom loves her some brooches. Here we have a cute Anthropologie spotted owl pin, $44.

Tam's pick:
($45, Delight.com)
It's a teaposy set. Duh. Not really sure how or why, but it looks mom-like in a cool, non-Anne Geddes way.

Of course, you could always *make* something special, too, but that's another post. For another blog. As you were!

3 comments:

Ms. Spinach said...

hey, i'm no expert, but isn't mothers day always on sunday?

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

Ha, correct you are! Fixed. I was just thinking it was Saturday cause that's when we're celebrating it for my moms....

Ane said...

I love that green cardigan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...