Thursday, September 18, 2008

Payless Fall 2008 Designer Collection: Payless Gets Sluttttay!

The Payless designer collections aren't really me, but I applaud their step in the va-va-va VAMPY direction.
($38, Lela Rose for Payless)
That bow at the heel says "I won't NOW, but ask me later, and I MIGHT."

($48, alice + olivia for Payless)
4.5 inches of trannylicious, open-toe (of course), patent leather fun. Also see: Fergie!

($48, alice + olivia for Payless)
A little less daunting at 3" high. I like the '80s-inspired back zip. Ankle boots are, in the words of the Pussycat Dolls, hot hot hot for fall, y'awl. And yes I DID just quote PCD.

($30, Lela Rose for Payless)
I'm not huge into clutches, but I do love the tortiseshell action and big stitching here! Yay!


Anonymous said...

i also LOVED the lela rose flats with the bow!! so cute! my local payless don't have them though...

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

Dig the black booties, but wtf is up with $48? Hello, it's payLESS! Less, mo'fo's!! Like $25. Come on.

Sal said...

It troubles me that many of the items I'm drawn to are the ones my fellow bloggers describe as tranny-tastic, trannylicious, and other tranny-prefixed words. I must have some hidden issues.

Anonymous said...

so cute! those alice and olivia heels remind me of these amazing Goldenbleu heels and look how cheap they are on this website! So insane!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...