Thursday, October 09, 2008

Norma(l) Happiness

Please don't stone me, but I actually just bought something at Wal-Mart, of all places. A couple of things, actually! My curiosity piqued by the Frisky, I checked out the online offerings, which now include a bunch of Norma Kamali stuff. Most of it is jersey and fairly boring, but then there are a couple pieces that are decent. And then some non-Norma stuff I liked, too. Weird! But so effin' cheap! Check it:


Metro 7 jacket, $24. Pretty cool shape, I think. Not bad, eh?



Norma Kamali organic cotton long-sleeve henley, $10. Why the model is feeling so kicky, no one can know.




Norma Kamali athletic batwing cardigan, $18. It's possible wearing Norma's stuff just makes you feel like gettin' down. Look at her go in various shades of this batwing cardigan, $18. I got this in black even though it's kinda kooky. We'll see.

1 comment:

Grayburn said...

I like that batwing cardi...for nonchalant days!

x Grayburn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...