Thursday, October 09, 2008

Things I Want and Do Not Want

Because sometimes fashion is just that simple.


Urban Renewal leather miniskirt, $48.

Brooklyn Industries cute swingy sweatshirt, $78.

Tretorn toggle rain boots, $154. 'Cept I hate rain boots because they're rubber and therefore make my shin skin sweat. NOT COOL!

Cheap Monday bow blouse, $75.

DV "Skye" pump, $74.95. I saw a similar pair, just the perfect rounded-toe pump, maybe a two-inch heel, in Shoe Market in Williamsburg. By Seychelles, I think. Should have tried on, didn't, etc. But I can't find it online! Inexplicable! These are pretty good, too, though.


Triple Five Soul harem pants, $34.95. Gee, I wonder why these are on sale? I love how they're sheer. All you need is baggy underpants to complete the look!

Jessica Simpson "Layla" pump, $55.27. Um.

Irregular Choice "Buckle My Shoe" pump, $97.27. Good ol' Irregular Choice. Still churning out utter crap. God love 'em!


Love, Raven said...

I want that bow blouse!!!

Elizabeth said...

I don't think I will ever understand 1) Harem pants 2) Jessica Simpson.
Glad they're on your don't want list!

Christian said...

I was never a big fan of the "drop-crotch" harem pants... I've only seen one person (out of what, millions?) that can pull them off, and even then they were a little iffy.

I suppose it was one trend that everyone thought was gonna spark last season that just never did, and I'm glad of it.

Christian van de Werken

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...