Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can't Hate On House Of Harlow

Y'all, let's take a look at Nicole Richie's House of Harlow jewelry. I'm liking liking liking the bold, chunky pieces, geometrical designs, Aztec themes, '70s inspirations, and bright but not obnoxious primary colors. The line's geared toward teens -- note the lower price points, especially the earrings -- but I'd wear a lot of the pieces. But then again, I'm basically 13.

A few of my faves:
($22, House of Harlow, Shopkitson.com)


($68, House of Harlow, Shopkitson.com)


($60, House of Harlow, Shopkiston.com)


($60, House of Harlow, Shopkitson.com)
My favorite of the earrings. I'm maybe even hearing wedding bells over here. Bridal appropres!



($125, House of Harlow, Shopkitson.com)
My very favorite House of Harlow piece.

+ Check Kitson to pre-order lotsa different House of Harlow bracelets and earrings and stuff.

2 comments:

Life In Technicolor. said...

hi, i checked out the HOH stuff a while back too--while i really like the graphic bold aztec vibe, i think some of the bangles in particular are pricey!
still,
cant resist looking away. :)
keep blogging!!

cheers,
andrea xoxoxx

Ana said...

That sunburst ring is phenomenal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...