Friday, January 09, 2009

FashionBinge's News You Can Use: eLuxury Folds, Cavalli Gets His Own Credit Card, Olivia Palmero Still Exists


Fashion news -- and vyoos -- you can USE, y'all!

+ LVMH's eLuxury will be shutting dat shit down sometime within the next six month. My fingers are crossed for a big-ass sale. I will of course then UNcross them and buy the SHIT out of some shit -- specifically this Maison Martin Margiela bracelet that Eye4Style turned me onto and/or some Golden Goose boots. (Racked)

+ Moar Urbn, pls! Urban Outfitters is opening their seventh location in New York -- in an old Deco theater at 99th and Broadway. At least it's not an American Apparel. God knows we need more crotch. (Metromix NY)

+ Brooklyn Flea moved INdoors and to DUMBO -- specifically to 76 Front St., corner of Washington St. from this Saturday, January 10 through the next 13 weekends. (Brownstoner)

+ Olivia Palmero: Oy! STILL SO zaftig! (WWWD)

+ I kinda love how Twilight's Kristen Stewart often looks like she just rolled outta bed (espesh the hairs) but still lands best-dressed list: She's #2 on Teen Vogue's Best Dressed of December 2008.

+ Jack Ryan, dude who designed Barbie, was derty DURRRRRDY! (Page Six)

+ Got a gift card you don't want anymore? Cash that sucker in for... CASH at Giftcardrescue.com. Or... sell it on eBay -- I've had lotsa luck there.

+ Speaking of cash, looks like I accidentally left my ATM receipt in the machine! Silly me, silly me! (Consumerist)

+ Samantha Droke is 21 years old and has a clothing line (read: a couple tee-shirts) and you (and I) don't. (JustJaredJr)

+ Roberto Cavalli has his OWN credit card. And you don't. Unless you're Roberto Cavalli and you're reading this, in which case, WHAT UP? WHAT HAPPNIN'? (FabSugar)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...