Sunday, March 01, 2009

Joan Holloway's Gold Pen Necklace: FOUND!

OMJ! It's Joan Holloway's pen necklace!



($20, 1928, 1928.com)
So, follow me here. Bust Mag scoped this on 1928.com, then Coquette picked it up, and then I saw it on Budget Fashionista. Anyway, not that I'm opposed to dressing under the influence of Joan Holloway, but I wouldn't wear it because it's a little overly specific. I AM, however, glad it exists in the world.

Also, check out the Don Draper couch I found at CB2. Thanks, Racked, for giving it some lurfs.

1 comment:

Mad Men Girl said...

Hey!

I've entered a contest to win a walk-on role on that retro-licious TV show, "Mad Men".

If you wouldn't mind taking a couple of seconds to vote for me, go to my blog, or copy and paste the following link which goes right to my picture:

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks a bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...