Monday, March 30, 2009

RUN DON'T WALK to Rue La La For Their Nicole Miller Bridal Sale! Seriously, GO!

So, despite my previous run-in with a HORBS Nicole Miller "special evening gown" that I thought might make a dece wedding dress (I thought wrong), I tried on several ACTUAL Nicole Miller wedding dresses this weekend at Michelle in Brooklyn Heights. My Michelle experience was great, and I really liked two of the Nicole Miller dresses I tried on. I'm not going to go with either dress because they're too "big" and "cupcakey" on me, but they did feel wonderful on, and if I wanted a big dress, I'd go that route for sure, and I'd be happy to buy from Michelle.

BUT, actually I probably wouldn't because RueLaLa.com is having a Nicole Miller bridal sale for like the next few MINUTES or something, and one of the very dresses I tried on -- the silk faille mermaid with beaded details -- on is available. Originally $2600, available at RueLaLa in sizes 0 - 16 for $650 (!!!!!!!!). SERIOUSLY! GO! GO NOW! (You need an invite to log in -- lemme know in the comments if you need me to invite you!)


($650, Nicole Miller Bridal, RueLaLa.com)

7 comments:

hanna in new york said...

please send me an invite :) love your blog.

hanna at bproductions dot com

thanks!

Claudia said...

Please send me an invite. cmarniella@gmail.com.

Summer said...

Wow! that wedding dress was so fab..;D
Love to see them all on your post.;D

Solo said...

Oh,look at that wedding dress.That was just fantastic.;D
Love it..

Erienne said...

i would love to snag an invite from you!

purpleglue@msn.com (please ignore the ridiculous email address, I've had it for ages and now only use it for all my fashion finds that don't need me to expose it on a regular basis!)

ps: fantastic finds at TopShop! And I applaud you for venturing down there on opening day. I was tempted but resisted and may wait until the craziness dies down! And seriously, do I want to enter a place known as fast fashion that sells $500 leggings?!!! Though they do have those fabulous shoes.....

chocolatine said...

hello! i just got my Kooba bag that i ordered from RUELALA.COM.

I am pretty nervous because it is my first purchase from that website and my very first Kooba bag. I had a very unpleasant experience via telephone with their customer service. Too long to detail here...but anyway, since i am a novice, i can not tell if my bag is a fake nor if this website is a serious/authentic/authorized Kooba retailer.

I was wondering if you had a bad experience with ruelala and how authentic their goods are. thanks.

lila_scott2003@yahho.com

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店小姐兼職, 便服酒店經紀, 酒店打工經紀, 制服酒店工作, 專業酒店經紀, 合法酒店經紀, 酒店暑假打工, 酒店寒假打工, 酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店小姐兼職, 便服酒店工作, 酒店打工經紀, 制服酒店經紀, 專業酒店經紀, 合法酒店經紀, 酒店暑假打工, 酒店寒假打工, 酒店經紀人, 菲梵酒店經紀, 酒店經紀, 禮服酒店上班, 酒店小姐兼職, 便服酒店工作, 酒店打工經紀, 制服酒店經紀,,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...