Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Thoughts I'm Having About French Connection Stuff At 6PM.com

My thoughts are... LOOK how cute this stuff is!

($106.47, French Connection, 6pm.com)
CUTEST little party dress!!! And HI! It has WIDE straps... for ladies who... need straps. And I even wrote about its cousin, the "Seasonal" skirt!


($101, French Connection, 6pm.com)
Go ahead and TRY to tell me that this black cotton trench isn't cute... SEE! YOU CAN'T!


($121, French Connection, 6pm.com)
$120 for black leather boots? Are you KIDDING me? Wait... you're NOT kidding! (BTW, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my f-troupe black leather boots!!)



($77, French Connection, 6pm.com)
Sweet! I like the perforated detailing on the toe. Sorta Mad Men-y too, no? And lots of sizes left! YAY!

1 comment:

Robo said...

omg I saw those green pumps somewhere else but they only had like 2 small sizes left. Hurraaayy!! Can I violate my no buy for those? Like when I get paid? Please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...