Monday, April 06, 2009

Totally Cute Beige Rosette Heels!

I have many a wedding coming up, and at first, I was looking for some beige rosette heels to wear in the wedding I'm in at the end of this month. I ended up going with some vintage gold heels instead, but check out these great Seychelles "Dinner Is Served" satin rosette heels in beige and black.
($84, Seychelles, Zappos.com)
The question isn't what WILL these go with but what WON'T they go with? And usually I'm not a proponent of silk shoes due to their high propensity towards getting completely ruined, but for a wedding they can be perfs, especially in a natural color like beige, or in a deep rich blue or magenta or purple. Yay, fun, cool bridal stuff!

9 comments:

Erienne said...

Ummm....I think I need these. Pronto. Gorgeous find! Even though I have no weddings to attend this summer, I'm pretty sure I could find SOMEWHERE to wear these.... ; )

Victoria said...

These shoes are so cute! Not only are they reasonably priced, but the conical heel makes the shoe so stylish! Although I like them in beige, I would prefer to wear them in a deep purple. They also remind me of the Valentino styled rosette handbags that are all over Bergdorf's and Saks! Good find!

Jack O'Sullivan said...

why do no fashion sites do men's style and fashion. It is killing me!

Jack O'Sullivan
Men's Dress Shoes

Single Lady said...

These are sooo chic and really reasonably priced I love the colour, the rose detailing and that heel looks just high enough for comfort! Thanks for sharing these.

chiccory said...

They look really cute. Not sure if you have Reiss out there, but you can definitely buy online, they have a very similar style rather fabulous shoes!
Might be more expensive, but really worth it:
http://www.reiss.co.uk/shop/womens/shoes/clementine/natural/

Tamar said...

chiccory - you shouldn't have... like REALLY you shouldn't have. we DO have a reiss here -- at least in NYC... i think we have two. i've only been in once or twice. so beautiful but SO $$. anyone know how their sales are?

sam said...

ok

Adventures in Newlywed said...

SO darling!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I saw these on Zappos just yesterday and thought they were adrorable. The rosette stands front and center, but the thing I love the most is the title - Dinner Is Served. How cute and clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...