Friday, July 10, 2009

Marc By Marc Jacobs USA Beach Bag

Not that I even KNOW from a beach these days, and seriously, if I see ONE MORE FUCKING FACEBOOK UPDATE about how you can't WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIT for your effing trip to Cabo Wabo or Sea World or Seven Flags or the beaches of Beantown or P-town or the Emerald Isle or whatever I will probably not be able to restrain myself and I will probably punch you. It probably won't hurt, and I'll probably be really because it's really immature, but still. What I'm trying to say is that A VACATION WOULD BE REALLY NICE! ONE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE A WEDDING, FAMILY, OBLIGATIONS, OR SPENDING MY OWN MONEY. Not that weddings and family aren't nice. They are. But if someone wanted to give me a trip to somewhere with a beach and a bucket of Freeze Pops, that'd be fanfuckingtastic. I wouldn't know Montauk if it knocked on my door and evicted me.

Now what was I saying before I let out some pent-up aggression in an inappropriate setting? OH YEAH! Just that this vintage-inspired Marc by Marc Jacobs USA Tote is really cute. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYWHERE TO BRING IT.

4 comments:

Erienne said...

ok this bag is to die for!! And only $18?!! Really?! One problem...I clicked on the link you put but I couldn't find the bag on the site anywhere....is it sold out already?!! Any suggestions on where else to find it?

Tamar said...

I'd call one of the stores and see where you can get it. Hopefully they'll do you right. Good luck!

Katie Briggs said...

there are tons at the marc by marc stores! just got mine, so cute!

Anonymous said...

It's cool,looks nice.I need one.

peter

-----------
Free Satellite TV

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...