Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Kime Buzzelli Sorry Is For Suckers Tote

($38, Kime Buzzelli For Vans, Vans.com)
Finally a functional, affordable, colorful graphic print tote that expresses the unapologetic sentiments that have been guiding me in my life lately. Seriously, the amount of cuh-rap that people have expected me to apologize for lately is enough to merit me my own Lifetime Television Movie. Anyway, this watercolor bag by Ohio (yay!) artist Kime Buzzelli is dope and reminds me of the down-market version of the Prada Fairy Bag, except it's $38 and not, you know, $2300. Score.

PS -- On a slightly related note, I've had Madonna's "Sorry" stuck in my head all day...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this I'm looking for a bag with some pizazz
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...