Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Pretty Young Thing: Agyness Deyn Channels Michael Jackson




You've probably already seen this, but sometimes I'm on a slow post sched, so forgive me for being tardy to the party. It's Agyness Deyn in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. Anyway, I love MJ (duh), and Agyness is one of my favorite models because she's not all tragically model-y and has the ability to look like a Glamazon, Holly Hobby, OR an angry, pouty little mop-topped boy. Enjoy!

Stella McCartney jacket


Moschino jacket


Rag & Bone blazer with Crystallized Swarovski Elements

Balmain pants and jacket


YSL jacket


Also -- random -- check out this photo of Agyness as a teenager. Thankfully she (like I), learned to chill on the brows. I, however, am still awaiting a modelling contract. I'M WAITING!

2 comments:

J. said...

I love this editorial! I snagged a copy a few weeks ago...she's gorgeous!

Ana said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos...they are outrageously cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...