Wednesday, September 01, 2010

What I Want Now

Hi, everyone, as Nina Garcia would say. I'm back from my amazing, double-rainbow-caliber trip to Yosemite, and I promise not to post anymore dreary hiking gear (though I will say that my beet red Keen sandals, bought on Craigslist, were perfect and kind of awesome). If you want to see some snaps that capture SOME of the glory, as well as me in an Andrew W.K. bandana, click here. I now want to go to like every national park in existence. Acadia, anyone?

In the meantime, however, we have fall to contend with. Uh, almost. It's 95 degrees in New York. But soon, soon, it'll be crisp skirts-and-tights weather. And jacket weather. And this is the THE jacket I want to be wearing:



Rachel Rachel Roy leather "Aries" jacket, $299. Is it not FULL awesome?? Thanks to Sugar Rock Catwalk for the excellent find!

UPDATE, 9/8: This jacket has inexplicably disappeared from the RR site a mere week later! How?! It better come back! Argh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautifully crafted jacket..

if you'd like
follow me at CABSTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
*you won't be sorry*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...