Thursday, April 21, 2011

HOLY SHIT I NEED MAC'S NEW SURF BABY NAIL POLISHES THIS INSTANT!

Um, sorry for shouting. I just got REALLY excited. Aside from "Scream 4" and not wearing shorts, another thing to look forward to this summer is MAC's Surf Baby collection. I'm especially into the collection's two nail polishes: "Hangin' Loose," which is the dirty pink nude you see on the left, and ESPECIALLY "Ocean Dip," the mid-tone creamy aqua on the right.

"Hangin' Loose" is a perfect NBN, or non-boring neutral. "Ocean Dip" is a lovely bright turquoise reminiscent of a fun pool, like the ones most of your friends seem to be enjoying while you're sitting around typing on your keyboard inside a temperature-controlled office building. Sorry. Do I sound bitter? Anyway, dive in! Surf Baby hits counters May 26.

Read my Naag.com beauty reviews of more MAC musts:
+ "Haute & Naughty" mascara
+ Wonder Woman "Obey Me" nail polish
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...