Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Beauty Forecast: Tom Ford Lavender Palm, Topshop Polish + Dark Circle-Busting Concealer

Ohai! Beauty Blogging Junkie's Amber and I have once more joined forces to bring you some of our favorite beauty products for spring. (Review our favorite winter beauty products if you need a moment.)

Anyway, neither one of us should be allowed in front of anything that has the capability to record us because we will NEVER STHU. OKAY! Watch our new spring beauty "forecasting" videos, and check out my favorite spring products below!





Here are the beauty products I'm INTO.


($4.99, Sonia Kashuk, Target)

 
Tom Ford Lavender Palm EDP is $250 for 50ml, $950 for the 250ml decanter (I KNOW!) and available only at Tom Ford Beverly Hills. That's SO Tom Ford of him.

($23.99, Graftobian.com)
Seriously, Graftobian makes the BEST concealer/ corrector OF ALL TIME. Believe me when I tell you this. Because it's true. This is like the Susan Boyle of beauty products: plain-looking but deceptively skilled.

($28, Rodin, Barneys.com)
If you're not the kind of girl who'd spend $28 on lip balm, you will be after reading my Naag.com review of Olio Lusso.

Oh, and I TOTALLY screwed up the name of brand of the shirt I'm wearing! It's Wkshp (pronounced "Workshop.") Good thing I don't have to appear on any red carpets in the near future. Reporters would be like "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" I'd be like "IT'S LANCOME" instead of LanVIN or something! Anyway, Wkshp's tees are the comfiest, slouchiest, cutest tees I've encountered in my entire history of t-shirt curation. And that's really saying a lot. CandyStore Collective, Free People and Nasty Gal carry Wkshp tees.

($39.50, Wkshp, FreePeople.com)
 HORSE shirt alert, by the way! That wasn't lost on you,w as it?

($40, Wkshp, Shopnastygal.com)

+ And by the WAI, Topshop Sandy Lane nail polish is coming soon!

Finally, here are the products AMBER is into!
+ Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum
+ Elemis FreshSkin Make-up Cleansing Wipes
+ Revlon CustomEyes Palette in Smoky Sexy
+ Josie Maran Blemishes R Gone Argan Acne Clearing Pads
+ Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer
+ Pixi Week Of Wake Up Makeup ($30)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...