Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dr. Martens Black Leather Satchel: All I Want For The Second Night Of Chanukkah

$190, Dr Martens

Just look at this gorgeous Doc Martens black leather satchel (it's extremely similar -- too similar, some might say -- to the Cambridge Satchel, speaking of, I haven't taken mine out of the plastic since it came because it's so lovely to look at) and TELL me it wouldn't look like the unstaged photo-documentary-style picture of perfection with a trench coat... and that it wouldn't look perfect wrapped up next to my menorah.

Check out my first night of Chanukkah pick, a sky-high pair of taupe Charles Jourdan stilettos that would look JUST SO much better with your red holiday dress than boring black pumps. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...