Thursday, January 05, 2012

Outfit Post/ GPOY: Current Elliott Leopard-Print Stiletto Jeans + Kurt Cobain Sweater

My Current Elliott leopard-print jeans arrived from Community Collection, and they're the absolute apogee of comfort. It's all I can do to keep from wearing them every day. And you know what? So what if I did? It's one of the joys of living in a relatively free country. Same pants every day? Not your problem! Stay noninterventionist about it. In the words of T.I. and Rihanna, live your life. But I digress.

Outfit:
+ Sweater: Dex: I've been looking for slouchy, '90s leaning (Kurt-ish RIP!) sweaters, and when I found this black and grey mesh sweater at ShopAddiction.com, I went in.
+ Jeans: Current Elliott
+ Boots: Marais
+ Necklace: Anthropologie (sold out)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...