Friday, September 21, 2012

Urban Outfitters' Leopard Print Army Jacket? HYFR!

$79, Urban Outfitters

I spotted -- HAR! GET IT? "SPOTTED"? -- a girl wearing this very leopard print army jacket in the Financial District this morning, I Googled "leopard print army jacket" AND IT WORKED! I LOVE when Google and your mind magically get along like that! Minesies!

In this election year, I can proudly say I firmly stand behind any quirky variation -- leopard prints -- on a basic theme -- standard army surplus jacket. So let's raise a toast to my first fashion purchase of the fall! HYFR!

* Disclaimer: While I DO LOVE Drake and this song, I think this video is insipid, disrespectful sacrilegious bullshit.
Drake ~ HYFR Feat. Lil Wayne from OctobersVeryOwn on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...