Tuesday, October 08, 2013

My Starbucks Drake Hands Video: ONE AT A TIME, BOYS!

The dude who made the Starbucks Drake Hands video (not realizing he'd become the progenitor of the worst-ever pick-up attempt and the BEST meme that doesn't involve a cat or other adorable animal) has my utmost respect, and not just because he looks like a Ryan Seacrest doppelganger who picked up his mating rituals from an early '90s karaoke video, but because he was obviously born with a congenital birth defect that's left him physically incapable of giving a solitary fuck.

Anyway, because I'm obviously SUPER busy socially, I did what any grown-up, mature, hard-working, tax-paying 30-something member of a first-world society would do: I went home and made two Starbucks Drake Hands video, one (poorly) featuring my cat Charlie, and the other featuring me at my absolute sexist. Easy there, boys! One at a time!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...