Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday Cute Stuff Round Up

I'm taking advantage of these last few days before I start my NEW! JOB! to do some daytime shopping. But, as much as I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/5284/3230/1600/854006/gloves.jpg">($198, Superfine, gurej.com)
Love these very chic gloves. No love = the price.

($19, asos.com) Super cute, and LQQK! They also come in other great colors!



Except, don't kill me, but they don't ship to the U.S. So ring your UK mates on the telly and tell 'em to post it to you! Oooh jolly good.


($225, My Ass Jeans, Sevennewyork.com)
Seriously, these jeans are by "My Ass."
"What Are You Wearing?" "My Ass."
"Your ass looks great!" Thanks. They're 'My Ass.'"
The possibilities are endless.


And now, for the morts:
(Kenneth Cole, ebay)
Price: Your dignity (plus shipping).

Ok, now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go watch the Victoria's Secret runway show from the discomfort of my Ab Roller.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

some cute finds. Nice blog, I might add!

I've linked you on my blog. Check out mine if you get a chance!
-Adrian

Anonymous said...

I love the flats. And the My Ass jeans are hysterical. She does look quite bootylicious in the pic (never thought I'd use that word in a post, but whatever). Not sure I'd wear them, since my rear doesn't need any help being enhanced but maybe I'll check and see if Nordstroms is carrying them the next time I'm there.

Anonymous said...

Telly is short for television, not telephone.

Tamar said...

doh! i meant ring on the "loo!"

Anonymous said...

Lovely shoes there, and I should tell you about ChezImelda where I bought some really cool courts recently - easily the worlds' biggest shoe site.

Anonymous said...

I have those legwarmer boot things! It's okay, I embrace my tackyish side.

I got them from Canadian store Le Chateau because they were on sale for $10. They are sooo cozy and just look like leg warmers worn with ankle boots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...