Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Things to Buy That Are Either Orange, Red, British, Bags and/or Cute

Hi y'all! Sorry for the brief hiatus, but I was in Burlington, Vermont. Fashionable? No. Snowy and sweet? Definitely. With great sandwiches everywhere we went.

Okay. Let's get RIGHT to it!


($253, Dutchy, CoutureCandy.com)
A gorgeous staple of a bag, but cost prohibitive por moi, I'm afraid.


(Apprx $70 USD, Accessorize.co.uk)
Simple. Suede... SOLD!


(Apprx $67 USD, Accessorize.co.uk)
This wouldn't usually be my thing, but I think it'd look smart with an all-black outfit and denim jacket, maybe. It looks like the sort of bag Banana would sell out in a minute despite a $268 over-price point.


($36, Oohboutique.com)
Cheap and chic, no? (Courtesy of Budget Diva.)


($45, Oohboutique.com)
How pretty pretty is this? Classy, no? Has anyone bought anything from this joint? This seems like it'd be nice, unless it looks like a sack of crap.


(Apprx $23 USD, DorothyPerkins.co.uk)
This is so presh, and wouldn't it look super-duper cuters with a 3/4-length solid trenchcoat for Spring! Sorta like either of these, no?


($44, BB Dakota, Lulusfashionlounge.com)


($49.99, Urbanoutfitters.com)
Please note: these two jackets count as "cute," since they're not British, orange, red or bags.


K. Back to bags...


($117, Paul's Boutique, Asos.com)
I really adore this peacock bag and some of the other Paul's Boutique bags that Asos is carrying. Including this one:

($128, Paul's Boutique, Asos.com)
Cute also. These remind me of Betsey Johnson bags.



(Apprx $11.50 USD, Fluff, Asos.com)
OMG. This widdle guy is SO cute! And look! He's crying! Maybe he wouldn't be if you bought him!


($104, Halsea, Shopatmilk.com)
Cute!


($39, no brand, eBay)
I bought this bag! While I LOVE orange, it's a bit more traffic cone orange than autumn-y orange, but it's super soft, and I've gotten lotsa compliments on it so far. Yay! Here's the seller from whom I bought it.

LAST BAG...

(Louis Vuitton, Crazy $)
Handbag.com has a gallery of the 40 MUST! HAVE! BAGS! for SPRING! A Louis Vuitton laundry bag is just wack. I don't care if it's made out of the softest leather five thousand thrown-away dollars can buy, or made from Jesus tears or what. It's lame. Abi of this blog has more on this totes (har) folly.


(Apprx $65 USD, Oasis-stores.com)
Very adorbs! Would look just SWEET as pie with some skinny black jeans (oh... who am I fooling... with leggings too!) and a fun yellow top, maybe? P.S: I LOVE that bold solids are in for Spring! YAY! Also... please note: these are British.


($311, Sretsis, Shopatmilk.com)
Very Heidi of the Mountains.


($15, Mrpickles.com)
I know I should totally be getting over cutesy tees, but this is extra true in my case, as this is my home state. Holla!


($74, Disney Couture, Shopatmilk.com)
As much as I LOATHE Disney, this is really cute... But... don't forget... I know a certain SOMEONE who also has lotsa rad jewelry for sale for MUCH less!... Let's take a quick sidetrip... shall we?


($32, Me!)


($18, Me!)


($24, Me Again!)


($40, Meee!)


Ok...


($41, Eveyln, Letrainbleu.com)
Scroll down for these... super cute!


And FINALLY...

($27, Vintage, Vforvintage.com)
Um, hi. Could this be the cutest thing ever? I think yes.


($17.54 Giannascloset.com)
I lied. The turtle skirt WASN'T the last item on this mammoth list. This skirt is. Because it's so NOT cute it's almost scary. Why would I add this? In case you needed a break from all that cuteness.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right about that huge polka skirt. I can't image any but the tiniest butts looking good in that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...