Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dresses I Want

Again, in ascending order of affordability:


($31.50, Fang, Amazon.com)
MKHo informed me that it looks a bit "young" and "unspecial." Well I am definitely ONE but NOT both of those things. Quelle quandary! Oh well.



($49, Double Exposure Elite Resale)
The jacket that comes with this is totes morts, but the dress is rad. VERY "9 to 5."



($59, Ruby Rox, Dillards.com)
Only thing wrong with this is it's made of poly. Booo to fabrics that just don't breathe.



($72, Max & Cleo By BCBG, Overstock.com)
Is this cute or is it too just like... "that girl"? I don't mean like in the Marlo Thomas sorta way, because that'd be rad. But like "Oh look. It's 'that girl.' In 'that dress.' Because I don't wanna be that girl.



($123, Young Fabulous & Broke, Maneaterthreads.com)
So deliciously comfy-looking. Grey jersey = heavenly.



($150, Prospect 44, Le-Fashionista.com)
Strapless '80s-ness meets bubbly-nowness. And that chick looks like Rachel McAdams, no?



($282, Charlotte Ronson, pinkmascara.com)
My answer to MK's maxi dress. Tres beachy!!



($328, Sarah Luna, YLLI)
This dress is marriage material.



($330, Twinkle, Shopbop.com)
Eeeee! It's like a birthday party with straps! Love! Though the cut is questionable -- I can't see anyone except this chick looking great in it.



(Apprx $380, Paul and Joe Sister, Net-a-porter.com)
Drooooooling (though possibly because my office presently smells like spaghetti.)



($427, Cass Guy, Amazon.com)
So much beauty in just one simple silk dress.



($450, Tracy Reese, eDressme.com)
Amazing.


And with that, I leave you with this insane-looking photo of a woman grabbing her couture breast:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the deal with the shopbop girl's hideous shoes?

Anonymous said...

OMG, I was thinking the same thing about those terrible shoes, sara!

Couture breast self-exam?

Anonymous said...

I like the Max & Cleo dress. I think I must be missing the 'that girl' vibe you were picking up.

And the Charlotte Ronson dress would be boob deforming. Just no.

Lauren said...

I think she's grabbing her couture ribs because couture breasts aren't that saggy!

Ainsley said...

Just stumbled across your blog! That fourth one (Max & Cleo BCBG or whatever) is GORGEOUS! Also what's with the last girl sticking her hand in her blouse? Self-breast exam? Awkward.

Tamar said...

@Ainsley: LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...