Monday, October 29, 2007

Broke & Skinny

You may not be rich, but at least you can LOOK skinny with the aid of skinny jeans, right ladies? I mean, HELLOOOO! Priorities! Live fast and fuck dieting: just suck it in and charge these slimifying pants! Wee!

Pooooor Posh. If only she were A LITTLE thinner, she could totally be my thinspiration. But, until she sheds at least 15 pounds (at LEAST!), she'll have to remain a heifer. I do love her jeans though. They're by Superfine:

($287, Superfine, Brownsfashion.com)



($260, Superfine, Net-a-porter.com)
A nice winter wash!



($108, Citizens Of Humanity, Net-a-porter.com)
LOVE these. They'd look so cute with some black boots and a purple and black flannel.




($235, Sass & Bide, Net-a-porter.com)
Perfection.



($226, Judi Rosen, Shopbop.com)
I know I've said that I'm basically anti colored jeans, but I will defend my hypocrisy by saying the following: these aren't some ridiculous color usually reserved for ice cream or emergency vehicles. Blue is a NATURALLY OCCURRING shade of denim. And these are adorable.



($321, Twenty8Twelve, Asos.com)
No, Sienna Miller really doesn't need the $300 or whatever percentage of each sale she receives. But these are HAWT.

1 comment:

chickadee on a dodge dart said...

who's ass wouldn't look morts and flat in those Judi Rosen jeans?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...