Sunday, November 23, 2008

Binge Beauty Cold-Weather Dechapping MUSTS!

A couple of products keeping me from looking like Robert Downey, Jr. in The Singing Detective (and obviously, I mean no offense if you have the world's worst case of eczema or are a Katie Holmes fan).

($12.99, Yes To Carrots, Walgreens)
Yes To Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Body Butter is the shiz. It smells like something you should keep refrigerated and dip veggie chips into, yet I wouldn't recommend the latter. It's all natural, non-greasifying, and the excessively sad, dry skin on my shins and hips soaks this up like woah. And it smells all fresh and not grossly perfumed or anything. I also love Yes To Carrots Hand & Elbow Cream.


($6, Einstein Lip Therapy, LipTheory)
While I wasn't a fan of their lip moisturizer, I LOVE Einstein's genius little Lip Therapy tub -- it's not as mediciney and el stinko and thick as Carmex, and it leaves a gorgeous balmy gloss with a refreshing minty zing!


Alba's all-natural, petroleum-free lip balms are more exciting than boring-ass Chapstick, and both the Passion Fruit Lip Balm, which I'm a big fan of, and the Cherry Lip Balm with SPF 18 are only lightly flavored. The former leaves more of a glossy sheen, while the Cherry Lip Balm is good for guys too. (And me!) They're both under $3.50 and available at CVS and other such drug store locays.


2 comments:

Blanket said...

I Love eintstein lip therapy also and ordered a winter's supply a freakin MONTH ago from their website. They charged me and the package never came and now I can't get in touch with customer service. I guess i just want to recommend you link to a different e-vendor.

Anonymous said...

Glad you think Yes To Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Body Butter is the "shiz."
Thanks for the shout-out!

Would love to send you some free samples as a thank you.



Here's the form

http://tinyurl.com/5fqgmn



Let me know if you have any questions.



Jeremy

carrotattache@yestocarrots.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...