Sunday, November 23, 2008

Binge Beauty Cold-Weather Dechapping MUSTS!

A couple of products keeping me from looking like Robert Downey, Jr. in The Singing Detective (and obviously, I mean no offense if you have the world's worst case of eczema or are a Katie Holmes fan).

($12.99, Yes To Carrots, Walgreens)
Yes To Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Body Butter is the shiz. It smells like something you should keep refrigerated and dip veggie chips into, yet I wouldn't recommend the latter. It's all natural, non-greasifying, and the excessively sad, dry skin on my shins and hips soaks this up like woah. And it smells all fresh and not grossly perfumed or anything. I also love Yes To Carrots Hand & Elbow Cream.


($6, Einstein Lip Therapy, LipTheory)
While I wasn't a fan of their lip moisturizer, I LOVE Einstein's genius little Lip Therapy tub -- it's not as mediciney and el stinko and thick as Carmex, and it leaves a gorgeous balmy gloss with a refreshing minty zing!


Alba's all-natural, petroleum-free lip balms are more exciting than boring-ass Chapstick, and both the Passion Fruit Lip Balm, which I'm a big fan of, and the Cherry Lip Balm with SPF 18 are only lightly flavored. The former leaves more of a glossy sheen, while the Cherry Lip Balm is good for guys too. (And me!) They're both under $3.50 and available at CVS and other such drug store locays.


3 comments:

Blanket said...

I Love eintstein lip therapy also and ordered a winter's supply a freakin MONTH ago from their website. They charged me and the package never came and now I can't get in touch with customer service. I guess i just want to recommend you link to a different e-vendor.

Jeremy said...

Glad you think Yes To Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Body Butter is the "shiz."
Thanks for the shout-out!

Would love to send you some free samples as a thank you.



Here's the form

http://tinyurl.com/5fqgmn



Let me know if you have any questions.



Jeremy

carrotattache@yestocarrots.com

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...