Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bikini Binge! Two By Tara Matthews

... And of COURSE, one's a peacock bikini! Normally THIS many sequins would make me a bit queasy (exceptions made for sequin jackets though), but the colors are gorgeous. Aside from the fact that I'm more of a one-piece girl these days (errr... they're more elongating? That's it...), AND that I ain't seen the sandy side of a beach in a year, the $400 ticket deters, but it's still nice to looky.


($400, Tara Matthews, Net-a-porter.com)
I really like the cut of the bottoms too. Not skanksville at all.


($370, Tara Matthews, Net-a-Porter.com)
Also super cute. The birdies are kinda Esther Williams, but the bright turquoise is super now.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

By the time I get around to shopping for a bathing suit, it will be December.

adrin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...