Tuesday, July 07, 2009

theOutnet.com's Shoe Collection Is Giving Me Inappropriate Urges

Seriously, I'm getting tingly... now the tingling is turning to numbness. I may or may not be blacking out. Isn't this how Michael Hutchence died?

Check out theOutnet's -- Net-a-Porter's younger, hipper, CHEAPER, sister -- shoe selects. Designer shoes, discount prices.
($238, Chloe, theoutnet.com)


($199, Chloe, theoutnet.com)



($115, Marc Jacobs, theoutnet.com)

($232, Bally, theoutnet.com)
Gahhhh these silver Bally heels so have my name on them. Unfortunately, my credit cards have my name on them too.


($532, Christian Louboutin, theoutnet.com)
Usually I don't freak out and make a total jackass out of myself and act all like OMFG SEX AND THE CITY IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE AND I NEED JIMMY CHOOS AND LOUBOUTINS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT CARRIE BRADSHAW WORE AND OUR LIVES ARE SOOOOOO ALIKE BECAUSE WE BOTH LIKE BOYS AND HAVE GIRL FRIENDS AND LIKE CLOTHES AND LAPTOPS and shit over Louboutins, but these Prive Louboutins are spesh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could care less about the Louboutins, but that first pair of Chloes is making me drool.

amoramor said...

OMG, i have to agree with you
i want a pair of Christian Louboutin

ldiva said...

Trashing Sex & The City without even referencing Manolos??!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful collection I have never seen this kind of designs.I will go for the 1st one it'll be the best for my sis.I wanna gift it to her.

peter

-----------
Free Satellite TV

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...