Tuesday, March 22, 2011

They're Gonna Put Me In The Movies!

Woah! I'm gonna be in a documentary! Which is the kind of movie that you get to be in but you don't get paid for being in!

JUSSSST Kidding. Filmmaker Stephanie Caruso kindly asked me to participate in her documentary, Fashion. It's Fucking Fantastic, which is about fashion bloggers and the changing landscape of the fashion industry, and I was more than flattered, so I more than said yes. It was really fun, she's incredibly sweet, and moreover, she's incredibly talented! Despite the inevitable mortification/ is-that-really-me reaction I experienced hearing my own voice played back (but it's not about me, remember... wait... I guess it is in this case), the trailer turned out SO dope! I can't wait to see the movie when it's done. Look!

Fashion.  It's F*cking Fantastic. The Trailer. from Stephanie Caruso on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Alisson said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see this!
xoxox

www.shedrinkswhiskeyfromateacup.blogspot.com

Tamar said...

Thanks, Alisson!

Kaye said...

Looks really, really interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...