Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LUST LIST: Leifsdottir Electric Lights Print Dress

$268, Leifsdottir, Anthropologie.com
Leifsdottir's been a favorite little indie brand of mine for a minute. They're a modern, modest Scandinavian brand with an emphasis on sculpted suit pieces (cooler than it sounds, guys!) and dreamy, moody dresses. Leifsdottir recently moved exclusively to Anthropologie, which is where I discovered their Electric Lights dress.




I LIVE AND BREATHE for a digital printed garment (call me shallow), and this dress is topping my lust list. It fulfills all of my own personal and picky criteria for the perfect dress: black, flattering V-neck, cinched waist, perfectly tailored sleeves (none of that bell sleeve nonsense). Plus, I can't even with the evening cityscape print.

FURTHERMORE, it's basically the fashion incarnation of Ellie Goulding's "Lights" video. And that can't be a coincidence.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...