Wednesday, September 07, 2011

DVF's Blue Bucket Tote = She Is Beautiful

$545, DVF.com
I've been trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe -- specifically fuschia, burgandy, mustard, orange and aqua (duh not all at the same time). And I've been trying to get out of my kneejerk "just pair it with black" response, instead mixing khaki and camels and other neutrals with bright bolds. Who am I kidding? I'll probably just wear black and shit forever. Regardless, this beautiful Diane Von Furstenberg leather "Drew" tote in Matisse blue is the holy grail of fall blue hues. It's so beautiful, in fact, that only one song properly captures the true essence of its allure. And that song is "She Is Beautiful," and that man is Andrew W.K., obviously.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...