Friday, December 30, 2011

This Demin And Leather-Ish Shirt Is Giving Me Body Issues

$50.99, Romwe.com

I usually don't entertain such cruel, self-destructive thoughts, but considering this denim/leather-esque (it's PVC, but it's convincing enough... and it's vegan!) button-down shirt/ tunic situation is the greatest thing to happen since they shrunk Siri Cruise and put her in the iPhone 4S -- and considering it only comes in a size small --  I'd consider having my body surgically altered to fit into it. So sue me.

1 comment:

Vale ♥ said...

This shirt is fantastic ! I love it :) so I can understand your need to shrink yourself, haha =) I can be so stubborn when I want something !
Happy new year 2012 !


Fashion and Cookies
Follow Fashion and Cookies with Bloglovin
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
My Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...