Monday, January 02, 2012

2012: The Year Of Neon Green Heels

We're not even two days deep into 2012, but I can already foresee that neon green heels are going to be making repeated appearances on my feet this year. I've kinda got a sixth sense when it comes to neon.

$96.95, Jeffrey Campbell, Karmaloop.com
 I love the irony of the orthopedic shoe taken to sky-high, candy-coated extremes.


$69.99, Fergie, Famous Footwear
These Fergie heels are more Slimer green than fluorescent, and I really have no problem with that.

$1325, Christopher Kane, Saks
Guh. Gutted. #dead at these Christopher Kane patent leather retro slingbacks.

$581, Joanne Stoker. Notjustalabel.com
Even #deader at these see-through citrus heels by British designer Joanne Stoker.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...